Improve the profit performance of your mining, quarrying, and rock crushing operations
with the revolutionary new Stockpile Reports system.
Stockpile Reports delivers accurate stockpile volume, tonnage and pile locations using an Apple® iPhone® 4S/5/5C/5S device, Walking Wheel, GPS or Laser data.
Enable your business to become more productive and save money.
The benefits of using the Stockpile Reports’ system add up to better decision-making, faster inventory turns and lower operating expenses.
- Calculate stockpile tonnage and calculations monthly, every week or even by day
- Promote employee safety and MSHA compliance
- Greater timeliness— receive calculations in hours
- Reduce third party expenses related to measuring
- Remote site management and accountability
- Lower equipment costs and set-up
- Provide automatic audit trails and monthly reports
View site, stockpile and historical measurement reports.
Evaluate a stockpile’s tonnage from month to month, or even weekly with on-line reporting. Review and share current and historical volume calculations, aggregates tonnage, and other stockpile data with your team. Share and file the data results as a PDF document or keep it for fast online access.
Measurement results are displayed both as individual sites on a Google Map and as a separate stockpile report. Photos, reconstructed videos, date, time, material type, tonnage, who measured it and the date measured are documented. Measurements by iPhone, Walking Wheel, GPS or Laser also display a corresponding contour map.
Contact Stockpile Reports, Inc. today for more information about this service.